QuakeCon 2014 has come and gone, and one of the invitees was Zenimax.
They brought several heavy hitters to talk about the future of ESO, including:
- Brian Wheeler – Lead PvP Designer
- Rich Lambert – Lead Designer
- Jesse Mcintyre – Lead Programmer
- Paul Sage – Creative Director
- Nick Konkle – Lead Gameplay Designer
- Jared Carr – Art Director
Each one talked about a specific part of the plan going forward:
Imperial City with Brian Wheeler
PvE Content with Rich Lambert
Facial Animation with Jesse Mcintyre
Champion System/Veteran System with Paul Sage
Justice System with Paul Sage
Spellcrafting with Nick Konkle
Itemization and Adventure Zones with Jared Carr
There’s a lot of information there, and Dulfy actually has a very good breakdown of what they said in each, so I won’t replicate her stellar work.
These are just the highlights; the full video can also be found on youtube – the best example is embedded below.